We will be open for worship service starting June 14th!
We are Re-Opening DeWitt Christian Church for worship services beginning on June 14th! In accordance with White House and CDC safety guidelines, and the guidance of the state of Michigan, we will be launching our services in three phases.
During the first two phases we will recommend that those with underlying medical conditions and in a vulnerable age group should continue to shelter at home. We will be recording services on each Sunday and they will be posted by Tuesday.
DeWitt Christian Church Reopening plan – Phase 1 (40% capacity) and Phase 2 (75% capacity):
- Our greeters will wear masks, open doors, and practice safe (and fun) greetings
- Masks are not required but are recommended for others peace of mind and safety.
- Our bathrooms and all public areas will be cleaned and sanitized on Saturdays. Sanitizers will be available for your use throughout the building.
- We are asking that only one person enter the restrooms at a time.
- Family Worship: All participants will be asked to sit with their families, including children. (Activity boxes will be provided for children).
- Seating will be at opposite ends of the rows so that no one has anyone directly in front of or behind them. Ushers will be available to help people find appropriate seating.
- Prepackaged emblems (bread and juice) will be in the rows when you are seated. After communion, the cups can be returned to the cupholders.
- An offering box will be available in the foyer. Also offerings may be given online, by texting the word “give” to 517-252-8453, or mailed.