Jesus is God, Messiah, Savior, and King. Only Peter got it right and it took him a while. Judas, Caiphas, and Pilate all got it wrong – very wrong!
Each of these men came face to face with Jesus and each had to make a very personal decision that would impact their lives then and for the rest of forever.
Peter turned to Jesus and worship him as the Christ. Judas turned against Jesus and rejected Him as Savior. Caiphas turned away from Jesus and rejected Him as God. Pilate turned aside from Jesus, and rejected Him as King.
We all come face to face with Jesus eventually because He is the Messiah, Savior, God, and King. What will you do when you come face to face with Jesus?
- March 15: Peter Turned Toward Jesus
- March 22: Judas Turned Against Jesus
- March 29: Caiphas Turned Away from Jesus
- April 5 (Palm Sunday): Pilate Turned Aside from Jesus
- April 11 (Easter Sunday): The Cross Reveals the Wisdom and Power of God...in Jesus